DME Superstars Summer Camp
DISCOVER the SUPERSTAR in you!
The Volusia County summer camp landscape just took a giant leap forward with the creation of DME SuperStars Summer Camp and we want you, and your child, to join the fun.
To ensure the best experience possible at a very fair price, DME is proud to announce that we have teamed up with the finest in local summer camp leaders:
- Camp Director: Kathy Wheeler
- Co-Director: Stacey McKnight
- Must have completed Kindergarten – 6th Grade
- Refundable Registration Fee: $25 / Includes T-Shirt
- Cost: $20 Per Day Plus Field Trips
- Discounts Available:
- Multi-Child Discounts
- Fire/Police Discount
- DSC & Embry Riddle Discount
- Free Breakfast & Lunch (provided by Volusia County Summer Food Program)
- Free Afternoon Snacks
- Schoolwork: We can accommodate parent school work requests
The DME Sports landscape serves as a backdrop for a diverse program and enduring future traditions. There are several trademarks of the DME experience. One is a structured, well-rounded program that grows as a child does. DME caters both to the young novice and the experienced camper who is already highly skilled in an area of endeavor. Another is the Spirit of DME. The fields and grounds of DME Sports facilities reverberate with the sounds of cheering, laughter and excellence. DME’s structure of team games and activities throughout the summer means the lessons and bonds of teamwork, support, sportsmanship and perseverance are reinforced daily.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Afternoon Snack
- Transportation to all field trips
We divide into age appropriate groups with two counselors per group. Field trips follow our 1:10 ratio.
Campers should come equipped to play both indoor and outdoor sports each day. On our skating days at the ice arena each camper should wear cold weather clothing. Campers are encouraged to bring a water bottle and sunscreen.
We are focused on ages 5-13.
- $25 off 2nd sibling per week
- $25 off 3rd sibling per week
All campers will need to fill out our Mandatory Waiver Form. This will need to be filled out and E-signed during the registration process, by a Parent/Guardian.