DME Sports is excited to announce we are partnering with Xceed Preparatory Academy (www.xceedprep.org), to be our exclusive school and curriculum provider for our academy students beginning in August 2019. The Xceed curriculum model is designed to meet the unique needs of elite middle and high school athletes, as well as non-athlete students. The Xceed educational model provides personalization, online curriculum, flexible schedules and attentive in-person academic staff preparing students for college and beyond.
Important Facts About Our New School Partnership:
- Our blended educational model combines on-site teachers online curriculum for grades 6-12
- We are a fully-accredited school that offers NCAA approved core courses as well as AP and Honors courses
- On-site teachers ensure that students receive the socialization and personal attention that they deserve
- Individual educational plans meets all Florida graduation requirements for college acceptance
- Our college counseling program provides students individual help finding, getting into and paying for college
- Each student has a Personalized Learning Plan (PLP) designed to meet their individual goals
- The PLP is created by the Head of School working with the parent/guardian and the student
- The PLP includes what courses are taken, when they are taken, how many courses are taken at a time and when the student will be on campus
- Student schedules are made to be flexible based on individual needs
Xceed Preparatory Academy prepares students for college and beyond using personalized learning approaches for students who want the flexibility to pursue their own interests and talents in a supportive, innovative environment.
Xceed’s founders, Drs. Brent Goldman and Richard Goldman, have been two of the top private school leaders in South Florida for several decades. Richard Goldman was the Dean of Graduate Education at Nova Southeastern University (NSU) for 20 years. He and his team were pioneers in the development of distance and internet-based education at NSU. In 1996, Brent and Richard co-founded The Sagemont School in Weston, Florida. Under Brent Goldman’s leadership the school grew to more than 800 students and sent graduates to universities such as Harvard, Princeton, Columbia and Vanderbilt. Additionally, Brent and Richard have co-founded and held leadership positions in a variety of highly successful education ventures, including the University of Miami Online High School, Another Generation Preschools and Smart Horizons Career Online Education, which is McDonald’s official high school.