The Jr. NBA, the league’s official youth basketball participation program has partnered with DME Sports to host 3v3 tournament weekends to qualify for the National Finals. Competition will take place on our NBA quality courts at the Daytona Field House in Daytona Beach, FL.
The Jr. NBA shares in the philosophy that 3v3 play can serve as a motivational and educational approach to teaching the game of basketball. The Jr. NBA 3v3 leagues’ objective is to impact youth players’ long-term development by delivering fun on-court experiences that creates additional opportunities for boys and girls to engage in play, foster skill development, and cultivate friendships.
- Boys U11
- Boys U12
- Boys U13
- January 18-19, 2020
- February 15-16, 2020
- February 29-March 1, 2020
- The age group winners from each weekend are eligible to attend the National Finals April 4, 2020, in Westfield, Indiana.
- All winning teams from each Weekend Tournament will receive three (3) complimentary rooms for two (2) nights at the National Championships
Cost Per Team
- 3-5 Players Per Team
- $95 Per Team Per Weekend
Facilities and Location
The Daytona Field House, a DME Sports venue, offers professional facilities that are equipped to handle anything from local to regional and even major national tournaments.
- 2 FULL NBA COURTS
- 5 YOUTH BASKETBALL COURTS
- 7 REGULATION VOLLEYBALL COURTS
- ATHLETIC TRAINERS ON SITE
- 2 WEIGHT ROOMS WITH 11 MACHINES
- OLYMPIC WEIGHT LIFTING RACKS
- SPECTATOR VIEWING
- 47,000 SQ. FT. OF MEETING SPACE
- FREE HIGH SPEED WIFI ACCESS
Other DME Sports venues include:
- 1 ALL PURPOSE FOOTBALL/SOCCER/LACROSSE FIELD
- 1 ICE ARENA
- 1 WORLD FAMOUS BEACH 23 MILES LONG!