- December 14th, 2017 – Arrival to Orlando International Airport
- Between December 14 – 21, 2017:
- Transportation from and to the Orlando International Airport,
- Daily transportation,
- Full accommodations for 7 nights / 8 days,
- Minimum 5 highly competative games versus DME 2017 selections,
- All games will be video recorded and footage available to parents and athletes,
- Minimum 5 team practices with PSSA Coach,
- Minimum 2 specialized practices with DME Coaches,
- College recruiting seminar,
- Meeting college coaches,
- Watching College Tournament Games at DME Sports Facility,
- Visiting local universities,
- Receiving specialized Battle Series T-Shirt.
- December 21st, 2017 – Depart Orlando International Airport to Dubai, UAE
Battle Series Package
- Ages: 14 – 22 / Gender: Boys’ Basketball
- Available for players from all academies within UAE
- Price: $2,150
- Only 20 spots are available
- Reserve your spot today with the (non-refundable) deposit: $650
- December 15 @ 10am – Dubai Team vs DME Prep Orange
- December 16 @ 7:30pm – Dubai Team vs DME Post Grad Blue
- December 17 @ 4:30pm – Dubai Team vs DME HS Regional
- December 19 @ 1:30pm – Dubai Team vs DME Prep Orange
- December 20 @ 3:00pm – Dubai Team vs DME HS Regional
- PSSA Academy Director
+971 56 502 9220
“WE BELIEVE DME SPORTS ACADEMY REPRESENTS THE FUTURE OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, IT IS A HOLISTIC APPROACH – BODY, MIND AND SPIRIT.”
Dan Panaggio – Co-Founder & Owner, DME Sports Academy
DME BEACH STREET BED & BREAKFAST
Daytona’s oldest buildings are the setting for this recently renovated B&B. Overlooking the Halifax Harbor Marina and located in the heart of old Daytona. These 2 meticulously renovated Victorian buildings served as Daytona’s premier bed & breakfasts. With 9,885 SF of living area and 14 guest rooms (all private baths), The Live Oaks Inn presents revenue opportunities that far surpass other B&Bs. A commercial kitchen and restaurant dining room with additional seating outside on the veranda provide added revenue possibilities. All new top of the line beds, linens, and televisions. New A/C units. Website included. There is also a separate building that contains an office with owner’s quarters above.
Located in Daytona’ s Downtown Historic District Halifax Harbor Marina. Steps from downtown shopping. 1 mile from worlds most famous beach . 2 blocks to Daytona Cubs baseball.
448 S Beach St,
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
“Prestige Star Sport Academy (PSSA) is a Dubai-based organisation formed in April 2017 with the mission to harness the love and passion for basketball in the UAE to empower an all-inclusive concept of a unified and cohesive UAE society rather than just UAE nationals ultimately driving and shaping the sport’s development in the country and beyond.
PSSA is a unique association of dedicated FIBA certified coaches & ex-professional player, business specialists, and recreational enthusiasts alongside aspiring professionals across the age, ethnic and economic spectrums. At PSSA business effect positive social changes, dreams are born and encouraged, talents are discovered and nurtured, and ambitions are realised – this is where sport breaks down barriers, brings people together and better the lives of communities – through the love and passion for basketball.”
Where Are They Now?
“OUR SUCCESS IS ROOTED IN PROPERLY PREPARING EACH
ATHLETE ON AND OFF THE FIELD OR COURT.”
Lance Blanks – CEO, DME Sports Academy